Rates & reservations
Input your preferred dates and details into the box opposite to check availability and room rates and to make a reservation, if you are experiencing problems please contact reservations on 01485 210 333.
Please note that there is a minimum 2 night stay at a weekend and full payment is required when making an online reservation.
View our accommodation rate guide.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy – full refund given if booking cancelled 48hrs prior to arrival.
- Rates per room NOT per person.
- Deposit is required upon booking.
- Dogs are welcome at a charge of £10.00 per stay, which includes a dog bed, towel and biscuits.
- There is a surcharge of £20.00 per child per night (children up to the age of 15 years), cots are available at no extra charge, subject to availability.
- The Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate gives an allowance of £30.00 per person per night towards an evening meal.
- High Season rates refer to all school & bank holidays.
- Saturday nights cannot be booked as a one night stay.
- Single Occupancy rates are also available.
For more information or to make a booking please call us now on 01485 210333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midweek Madness Special Offer
Looking to get away from it all for a night or two then look no further.
Enjoy the luxury of staying in one of our relaxing bedrooms:
Classic Double Rooms £75.00 per room
Deluxe Double Rooms £105.00 per room
Price is inclusive of full English breakfast and VAT.
When making a booking contact reservations on 01485 210 333 or book through our online […]
This page is updated regularly to offer extremely attractive last minute rates.
When corresponding with The Ship Hotel about these special rates please quote reference 2605:
Monday 29th May from £120.00
Tuesday 30th May from £120.00
Wednesday 31st May from £120.00
Thursday 1st June from £120.00
All rates quoted are per room, per night to include full English breakfast […]
Don’t forget to book your table for:
There are lots of special dates for your diary over the coming months. Book your table table now…